The HOPE Center in Toms River to host 1st Annual Golf Classic
The fundraising event will take place on May 18th at Pebble Creek Golf Club in Colts Neck.
Toms River, NJ – Take your best swing! The HOPE Center in Toms River will host its 1st Annual Golf Classic on Wednesday, May 18th at Pebble Creek Golf Club in Colts Neck. Registration, breakfast and putting contest will take place from 7:30am to 9am with a Shotgun Start at 9am (full scramble format). Post-round lunch, awards and prizes will be held from 2pm to 3:30pm. The event is being chaired by D.J. Cunningham and Mike VanBezooijen.
“This will be a day filled with prizes, raffles, great food and a lot of fun on the green for an amazing cause,” said Amy VanBezooijen of The HOPE Center.
Sponsorship opportunities are available and include the following levels:
- $2,500 Platinum Sponsor – includes a foursome, full page ad in program, four golf passes and two tee sponsorship signs.
- $2,000 Gold Sponsor – includes a foursome, half page ad in program and one tee sponsorship sign.
- $1,500 Silver Sponsor – includes a twosome and golf cart signage on 50 carts.
- $1,000 Bronze Sponsor – includes a twosome, half page ad in program and one tee sponsorship sign.
- $500 Tee sign and half page ad in program
- $300 Contest sponsor per tee
- $250 Tee sign
- $175 Individual golfer
All sponsorships, artwork and logos are due no later than April 29. To purchase a golf ticket or a sponsorship, please visit HouseOfHopeOcean.org/golf.
All proceeds will benefit the mission of The HOPE Center, which is to serve individuals and families in crisis with dignity and compassion, providing for their basic human needs and striving to empower each person to achieve his or her greatest level of self-sufficiency.
About The HOPE Center
The HOPE Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization initiated by the Clergy Association of Greater Toms River. Within a place of hope and faith, the mission of The HOPE Center is to serve families in crisis with dignity and compassion, providing for their basic human needs, and striving to empower each person to achieve his or her greatest level of self-sufficiency. Current hours are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9am to 3pm. To reach The HOPE Center, call 732-341-4447. After 4pm, for emergency services, please call 211.